Upcoming Neurobiology & Behavior Seminars
Sponsored by the Department of Neuroscience and the Kavli Institute for Brain Science
January 4, 2018
Thursday, January 11 at 12:00 p.m.
- Presenter: Steve Ramirez, PhD, Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences, Boston University
- Title: Artificially modulating positive and negative memories in healthy and maladaptive states
- Location: Please note that due to a water main break that is currently affecting the Neurological Institute Auditorium, this seminar will be held in the Hellman’s Auditorium in the New York State Psychiatric Institute, Pardes Building at 1051 Riverside Drive.
Thursday, January 18 at 12:00 p.m.
- Presenter: Mehrdad Jazayeri, PhD, Department of Brain & Cognitive Sciences, McGovern Institute for Brain Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Title: Internal Models of Sensorimotor Integration Regulate Cortical Dynamics
- Location: Neurological Institute's Auditorium, 710 West 168th Street